Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"O'Halloran Hill Summer"

I finally have reliable internet since moving into the new place, MY OWN PLACE. It feels so good!

Lately I've been so addicted to street photography, especially taking photos of buskers at Rundle Mall. However, I really miss the times when I do a little road trip to somewhere to shoot some landscapes. Landscape photography is still my passion.

You know when you see a scene and know immediately that you HAVE TO take a photo of the scene at that particular instance? I had one of those the other day. I was delivering lunch to my fiance's work and I saw this just right outside her workplace. I was lucky I had my camera with me. Some may think the brown, dead grass of summer looks boring, but I beg to differ. The brown went very well with the little bit of green that was left, and the 2 isolated farmhouse added to the scene. It was a very gloomy, overcast day, but in this case it was the perfect weather as the light is even throughout the scene, and gives the viewer a unique sense of calm.

"O'Halloran Hill Summer"


No comments:

Post a Comment